Sunday, December 1, 2013

A year for the books


It's crazy to think how quickly 2013 whizzed by. A lot happened this year... a lot.
It's strange, I can't think of a momentous thing that happened in January....


January: 



February: My braces came off, I helped Abby celebrate her 18th, AND Brook got married!



March: March meant California, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico. It meant a beautiful wedding for my cousin which meant a weekend full of family fun. It meant sight seeing with my parents. March was a really great month.









April: In April I went to my third homeschool formal, but my first as a single lady. I made a decision that changed my life forever. I auditioned for a play for the very first time.




May:  I went to my first real play rehearsal ever. 



 June: I hit the mile-stone of being single for a year. I modeled for the first time ever.



July: July was a rough month for me, but it also held wonderful things such as promises from God, and having eight performances in my first real play ever. 





August: A month full of family. Kt and her family for the first couple of weeks, and Becky and Kez for almost the entire month. Again, God revealed a lot of promises to me this month.











September: I started school this month. I chopped off over a foot of my hair, and began a journey to Louisiana, Mississippi, Alabama, and Florida. I grew even closer to one of my very best friends.




October: I spent five days in Disney World. I crossed the line from childhood, into adulthood.





November: An especially rough month for me... but It was also one with love, and family, and I wouldn't trade it for anything. 




December: This has been a surprising month. Not easy by any means, but good. Some things happened that I desperately needed, so that I'd be able to move forward in my life. All in all, I really couldn't have asked for a better way to end out such a crazy year.

Adon and Ace both wanted Papa to hold them at the Armadillo Christmas Bazaar.

My legs got tired.... so Shelli gave me a lift ;)

Ocean's birthday :).

Outfit for Christmas day!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.