Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Is this to be always the way it is?


  I don't understand why people find it so necessary to be so nasty and hateful. Obviously if someone crosses or hurts me, I'm prone to anger as well. It's extremely hard to control at times. I've had days of being so angry that I could swear my blood was boiling. So irate that the emotion coursing through my veins literally hurt. I'm guilty as well, I'm not trying to claim that I'm not. What I don't understand... is why people hold onto it. It's the type of animosity that literally eats away at your heart. It makes you shake, and blurt out things you'll later wish you never uttered.
  I understand how difficult it can be to let go; to move on into forgiveness. It's something that sticks to you. It's a tool the devil uses to destroy you. As Christians, we are called to love and bless, but with fury pumping through us, all we do is hate and curse. This is a daily struggle for me. There are people in my life that I could completely "justify" my disgust towards them, but it's not my job to hold grudges or take revenge.
  Why can't people comprehend that? Christians , of all people, have the tendency to be just as hateful and plain mean.
  In risk of sounding like a hippy, why can't we just love? We have the entire love of GOD at our disposal. Something that never ever runs out, yet we chose the opposite option. We chose to listen to the lies of the devil.
  Y'all, I'm here to tell you, God can handle it. He is more than capable of taking care of what needs to be done. He has a plan. A perfect plan. It shall come to pass. Just give it to Him. Give everything to Him. Your hopes and dreams as well as your angers and worries.
 

Shalom, 
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.