Wednesday, December 11, 2013

I'm a Christian, not a saint.


  I make mistakes every day. I've lied before, done sexual things out of marriage, honestly, I've probably done at least most every sin because if you think it, you've done it. 
  I fight my flesh, my sinful nature everyday. I fight to have a pureified mind. I fight to live my life in a way that would make Jesus smile. That doesn't mean I don't mess up though. That my flesh doesn't creep up on me and cloud my mind. 
Y'all, when have I ever claimed to be perfect? This blog is about my life, my extremely imperfect life. It's about my triumphs and my pit falls. Y'all see me on my good days.... And you definitely see me on my bad. I'm human. I'm an eighteen year old young woman growing up in a worldly culture. I'm a Christian who struggles sometimes. With just life. 
  I was talking to Laina about how I'm not a very good example of a Christian, but she said that I am. She said that I'm an example of a Christian who really has a relationship with Christ. Relationships are tough. But a relationship with Christ? Is so much better than a relationship with anyone else, because though I am flawed He is not. I have the better end of this deal. 
  So, here I go, deeper into the abyss of life. Praying every day to God for direction and for help. Everyday I'm becoming more like the person God created me to be. I must say, I'm excited. 


Shalom,

Photobucket

P.S. I'm headed to Memphis to spend a few days with Kt. So I don't know whether I'll post again before I get home. Please be in prayer for our time together. I'm so excited to get time with my biggest sister. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.