Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Something fresh... and new....


  I can already feel the tone of this semester if I don't change it... and it's not good. I see restlessness and longing for future days and just skating by. But I really don't want to end highschool like that. I want to be productive, and helpful. I wanna grow up. I want to bust through the confinements of acting like a child, and actually stand up and be the adult I am. It's my desire to mature. To let the situations in my life help me blossom, instead of making me shut down. I have a lot to accomplish this year. A lot to be excited about, and a lot that I have every right to be apprehensive about.  

  I get the feeling that when 2014 comes to a close, I'll be shocked by how much has changed. Not only in my life, but in ME. The way I think and act and spend my time. 2014 is sure to be a heck or a rollercoaster, but hey... those things can be fun if you have the right protection. Me? I've got God to keep me safe. There will be loops and cliffs and even points where it feels like I'm in a tunnel, but I won't be worried about falling off, so I'll be able to focus on the thrill of the ride. Will I be scared at times? Heck yes. But I'll make it through and be jumping up and down in excitement by the end of the year.


Are you amped up about 2014? I know I am.


Shalom, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.