Saturday, February 15, 2014

Let's be honest...



  Okay, so, I haven't been sleeping well. Especially the last two nights. 
I've been super stressed. It seems like things just keep getting worse in that area. 
And life just really has it out for me. 
As a result, I'm UBER grumpy. Like, I can slip out of it and have fun given the right distraction, but man, it's rough. Life is a struggle right now. I know God won't give me more than I can take, but I'll tell you this, I can take A LOT more when I've had a proper nights sleep. Sleep just really helps things look not so bleak. Being sleep deprived yesterday, really made yesterday so much worse than it needed to be. Y'all, I was absolutely miserable. Like eat tons of cookies and mac and cheese miserable. It was bad. And my mom didn't even come close to understanding why I was in such a bad mood. 
It's not that I put stalk in vday, but that day... it puts the spotlight on how single I am. Which isn't fun. At all. 
Can we please move on to the restless nights, weird dreams, and grumpy days? PLEASE? 
I've been having nosebleeds and I'm convinced it's because of stress. I know dry air can cause them, but I've never had a problem like this before. 

Basically, I'm a hot mess and I need y'all to pray for me. Please? thanks. 



Shalom, 

1 comment:

  1. I know how you feel. I had been feeling that same way for a while and Im just now getting past it, although life seems to want me to stay down because there are more troubles piling up. So I get you. I will be praying for you like crazy. Remember that God always has your best interest at heart. He allows things to happen while thinking of whats best for you, even though it may not seem like it. God loves you and He wants you to lean on Him. Have some faith dear:) Everything is going to be okay:)
    love you! stay strong!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.