Monday, February 24, 2014

Love yourself



  Shane at whispering sweet nothings posted this and I really couldn't help but share. Give it a read. 
 
 I have the same issue as her. I've ALWAYS been super skinny. It doesn't matter how much I stuff my face. I just have a really fast metabolism. It's just how I am. My ribs are visible, my collar bones stick out, and I have very little body fat. I'm really small. I only weigh 110. 
  
  And you know what? I don't care. I have no eating disorder. This is just how God made me. I have curves, they're just not as soft as some other peoples. I have boobs, hips, a butt. I'm no tooth-pick; I'm just skinny. 

   I am beautiful. Simply because I'm me. Be beautiful for you. 

Shalom,
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.