Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Spirit lead me...



  
Straight hair makes me feel grown up...

I had a blast surprising this gorgeous chick for her birthday!!

  I've been rather frustrated with myself as of late. A lesson I feel as if I'm constantly fighting to learn, is trust. You'd think that when is comes to trusting God, (you know, the creator of the universe, the all powerful one?) it would be easy. Perhaps it's because I like to feel as if I'm in control, but trusting God is really hard for me. Yet, it's so so SO important. If I could trust God with my life completely, then think about the peace I'd have.

" The thief comes only to steal and kill and destroy; I have come that they may have life, and have it to the full."- John 10:10 

  I have two choices, I can go the devil's way, which is full of stress and problems and ultimately leads to death, OR I can go God's way, which is life. I chose life over death. I chose peace over stress. I chose trusting God over trying to handle things on my own. 

 Whose with me??

Oceans- Hillsong

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.