Tuesday, March 18, 2014

God knows best

 
  I've found that we don't always get what we want, and even if we do, it's rarely in our timing. 

  This isn't because God is cruel and wants to see us suffer. It's because He can see the whole picture. He wants what's best for us, so He'll protect us, even if it means we have to endure pain for a season. 

  For I know what I have planned for you,’ says the Lord. ‘I have plans to prosper you, not to harm you. I have plans to give you a future filled with hope. (Jeremiah 29:11 NET)

  That's huge to me. His plans are for the best. 
  I don't always understand what He's doing in situations in my life, but I do know that I can trust Him with my everything. I'm not worried. God is fighting for me. He has a big plan for me. He has a big plan for you too. 

Shalom

1 comment:

  1. I'm with ya! It's tough to give up the reigns sometimes, but giving God the power is always the best choice. I'm trying to make the right decision for college and I have a verse next to my bed that God seemed to make just for me speaking of how nothing, nothing at all, is impossible for Him :)

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.