Thursday, March 27, 2014

Lately


  So lately, ontop of life being crazy busy (tis the time of year for running around like chickens with their heads chopped off), our internet has also been really annoying. I'm not sure why, cuz it had been working fine and now it's rather spotty. 

  In the last week, I've seen Divergent TWICE (I really really enjoyed it.), driven alone TWICE (I actually kinda like driving if I'm alone.), been to my best friends big brother's wedding and saw tons of old friends... As a result, we danced the night away;). I've dehorned (autocorrect just changed that to "dethroned" Bahaha) goats, done school, worked hard, and lived even harder. It's been an insane week, but I've loved it in so many ways. I look back at the times when I know I was upset and I realize... That the good stuff has out-weighed the bad. 
 
  Y'all, I'm not out if the woods yet, but life... Is good. Especially when it's busy. I have a busy, workfilled couple of weeks ahead of me, but I also have fun to look forward to. 

  God is good. He is on the throne. He loves me and He will never fail me. THAT is a load off of me. 


Shalom

2 comments:

  1. It's so good to hear that you're doing well :) you know what they say, sorrow may last for a night but joy comes in the morning!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you're doing well :) If you want, text me sometime because I lost your number when my phone crashed. Yeah. My luck with technology. It's truly great.

    ~Stephanie

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.