Wednesday, May 21, 2014

A birthday and a decision




  Today Miss Ava turns FIVE years old. Holy calabooses that's old!I remember the day she was born. I was 13 and beyond excited about getting my first niece. Today, she is my sweet, dramatic, full out girly girl, cuddle bug. The girl is extremely hard to understand when she talks, but the talking and singing NEVER stop... haha. 




  Okay ya'll... I'm tired. I'm fed up. I'm DONE. With what, you might ask? With going out of my way to make every little person happy and worrying about whether I'm hurting peoples feelings. Y'all... I make a point to not be purposefully nasty. And when those out burst come out, I vent and explode to my family/friends. Not online. So here's the thing: it simply isn't my job to worry about upsetting people. As long as I'm not going out of my way to be mean, I'm perfectly fine. If I keep up what I've been doing (i.e. walking on egg shells and being a people pleaser) I'm going to be beyond stressed out and unhappy. 
  If I post something on my blog or Pinterest ect that upsets someone, I truly am sorry. That isn't my aim. But past that, it's not my problem.This isn't selfish or anti-christian. It's simply taking care of myself too. 

  I love you guys, a lot. 

2 comments:

  1. you can never please everyone, so don't even try. just be yourself and do your best to love jesus and love people and you'll be fine :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Natalie :), that's the plan.

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.