Saturday, May 17, 2014

He is ALWAYS on the throne.




  There are some days where I have to step back and take a shaky, deep breath. Today is one of those days. Nothing major has happened. I mean, there's been typical conflict, but nothing day ruining. I just feel... heavy. 
   
  For the last hour or so I've had the house to myself with the orders to clean. So I've been walking around, cleaning here and there, trying to make this house presentable. All I really want to do right now is sleep, though.  
  
  I'm just upset. I'm stressed, and no matter how much I pray, I'm not feeling any peace. I'm overwhelmed with various issues, and I don't want to face them. I want to just go away for awhile. I want... need... a break. I need a get away, but that's not going to happen anytime soon. 
  
  I'm trying so hard to trust God, but it's really tough. I'm not in a good place right now, it seems and that's frustrating to me. 

  I'm sorry to unload on y'all. I'm just not feeling up to par today. 

Some pinseration: 








1 comment:

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.