Friday, May 16, 2014

Good for the heart

 
  Late Wednesday night, Papa came home with Kezley. She was scared, since mommy and daddy weren't here, but after reading some books she started to get comfortable. Papa asked her if she wanted to sleep alone, she said no. He asked if she wanted him and my mom to sleep in her room with her. She said no. Then he asked if she wanted Lala (me) to stay with her. To that, she said yes. So, we crawled into bed and I laid down. Kez LOVES her stuffed animals, so we had a bunch of them for her to cuddle with, and that made her happy. I let her play with them (We turned the lights off) until she laid down against my legs and I readjusted her to the top of the bed with her head on the pillow. The sweet girl slept all night!

  I'm having so much fun getting to help take care of my beautiful little niece. She's a sweet girl. She makes me excited for when I'll be a mommy.

breakfast time!

All ready to feed cows!


4 comments:

  1. Your niece is a cutie :) Hope you have a great time with her!!
    I can tell, you're going to be an amazing mom.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She's a beauty. The pictures don't show it :).
      Awww thank you :).

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh!!!! SHE'S SOOOO CUTE!!! <3 Blessed are you to be her auntie! :D

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.