Tuesday, July 15, 2014

What Will You Choose?



  

  Y'all, every day there will be an excuse to be upset. I promise you that this will never fail, and it takes no special effort to ride that wave of emotion.
 You know what takes work? Being a salmon. Let me explain... it takes work to be different. It takes work to go against the flow. But it's what God calls us to do. He calls us to stand out. He calls us to live victorious lives. He calls us to rejoice in all things. And you know what? That's what I choose. I choose a joyful, exciting, different, and risky life. I choose to live on the edge and go where God calls me. Will I have outbursts of emotion and get pissed off and be depressed at times and all that? Of course. But the thing is, *I* get to choose what my attitude will be. Even if I slip into a bad attitude, I can make an adjustment and be the light God calls me to be. 

  What about you? 

I'm going to leave you with some pictures from Saturday. 

Briah is finally getting baby chunk!

Ava and I after swimming. 

Kez and I

Shalom, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.