Saturday, September 13, 2014

Community life



  Y'all, I shared my testimony with the group on Thursday. Holy crap I was nervous, but I'm so glad I did it. I went into detail a lot more than I originally planned, but I feel like it was the right thing to do. I was open and honest and it was so scary. But there was also something so great about living with a group of people whom I could trust with so much of myself. I've said this time and time again, but I really love these people. They're my family. I love that I can talk to any of them and everything will be okay. I really didn't think it could be this great. Do I get annoyed/upset sometimes? of course, but we really care about eachother, so everything blows over.

  Life is crazy. Mostly crazy busy. Whether we are doing homework, hanging out, going to class, working on projects, or just out doing something, it's great, but it's busy for sure.

God is workin' on my heart, currently. I so badly want a pure, clean heart...


How are y'all?

Shalom                                                                                                  www.g42u.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.