Tuesday, July 5, 2016

New Blog



This blog has had a great run. I started it back in 2011, when I was a very different person. When I started blogging, I had no idea that it would bring me friends, and I didn't realize it would teach me how to process through the written word. 
I'm thankful for this blog and what it's given me, but it's time to move on. 
  One reason would be that I wanted a shorter blog address, haha, but I also decided that it was time to start fresh. To move to a blog that didn't have the rambling sobs of a fifteen year old girl. 

  This post is to tell you I'm moving on, and to welcome you to my new space. You can find my new blog at : http://alanadonae.blogspot.com/

I hope I see you there! 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.