Thursday, June 30, 2016

When He says, "wait"


  In light of my status of floating, I've been talking to God about my life. 
   I have ideas swirling in my head. 
-Ideas of moving to a completely new place. Picking a place that appeals, and just going. 
-Ideas of moving to a place that appeals to me, and where someone I love lives. 
-Heck, the thought of picking up and traveling over seas or even doing something world race like. 

   I honestly don't know what I want. All I know is I'm dissatisfied with where I'm at right now. It's where God has me. I've asked Him what He wants me to do, and He says "wait". 

   It's a practice in much patience. It's uncomfortable and frustrating, but at least I have direction from my Daddy. I've heard His word and the comfort in His voice. I know that I'm not alone. 

2 comments:

  1. Hey, if you come to Raleigh NC Gabe and I will have you over for dinner and show you the city! :) And Campbell University for fun. And free museums. And Gabe's brothers adorable dogs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey who knows, I might take you up on that. Haha. I've actually thought about NC. I have good friends in Asheville :).

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.