Wednesday, November 9, 2011

What would I be...

yes.. yes I know. I missed a few days.. but I'm picking up on the right day. Sorry guys... been busy. 

Day 9) I'm thankful for my life. Now.. I don't have the typical, live in town, hangout with friends, life. I live on a ranch, so I work a lot. but hey, hard work is good for you. Plus, living on this  beautiful(well... not so much right now.. we need rain badly..) ranch, I get a lot of wide open space all to myself. I love it. One of my favorite things to do,when it's warm, is go down to the creek , sit on the rocks and put my feet in the water. Well.. at least when there is actually water in the creek. Seriously, we need rain. 
I wouldn't change my life given the choice. I mean.. without all this.. who would I be?? Not me, that's for sure. It's all shaped me into who I am today. I wouldn't change it for the world. 
Thank you God. For all this !


- Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.