Wednesday, November 9, 2011

When will I learn?














Lately.. I've been thinking about my life.. where I am.. what I've done. I find myself with regrets. Wishing I could just take it back.. but alas.. that's not meant to be. We reap what we sew.
Take a step back and look at your life.. and what your striving for. Does it line up with God's word? If the answer is no.. ask God to help you. If you give it to Him and throw yourself into Daddy God's arms.. he'll pick up the pieces. He'll take care of you. Now, don't get me wrong.. you still have to deal with the consequences of your actions.. but.. not alone. He's got you.
Take a step back and realize how Loved you are. He only wants what's best.
For those of you who feel like you're not good enough.. that you're too dirty or sinful. In God.. we're clean. White as snow. Pure. Embrace the one who loves you for you. not for what you do.. but for who you are.

Alana <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.