Sunday, January 1, 2012

What's to come...

In 2012

I'm not really big on resalutions.. but this year.. I have some that mean everything to me.


1) I want to learn how to love .. like 1 Corinthians 13  says it. Now, Im not expecting this to be fast or anything. but I want a good start.


2) I'm going to start controling my thoughts- Phillipians 4:8


3) I wanna see myself how other people see me. Beautiful, smart, loving. And quit putting myself down.



4) I wanna see Micah and I flurish in a Godly, loving realashionship.



5) I wanna prove to myself and everyone else that I can conqure my school work. and for it not to be such a constant in ward struggle.



So this is what I'm praying for in 2012. With God and the people I love, I belive I can do it. No matter how hard.


                                                                                                                                        -Alana <3

1 comment:

  1. What lovely ambitions for 2012! best of luck to you on your endeavors. :D

    Em

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.