Thursday, April 12, 2012

Pitty Parties & Updates

Today has been one of those days. 
You know, those days when you just feel sorry for yourself. 
I'm gonna vent now, 
So if you don't wanna hear it, you don't have to read it. 

Today, I just don't wanna try anymore. 
I don't wanna try to pass my classes. 
I don't wanna try to be a good friend/daughter/girlfriend. 

I'm sick of not being able to see people. 
See my friends. 
I see Micah and Laina.
That's it. 
It sucks. 
 And just because summer is a few months away,
doesn't mean things will get better. 
I can't drive. 
I live in the middle of nowhere. 
I just... ugh. 

Enough already. 
I can't take it. 
Mom is home, but that just means a new type of stress
 (er the old type back).
Because I have her breathing down my neck 24/7 about every little thing. I need out. 
I need a vacation. 
I need a chance to breath.
To be with the people I love, but not have to worry about school and work and taking care of all the crap that goes along with living on a freaking ranch!!

Pray for me? *sigh* :/ 


In other news:
 
 For those of you who might be wondering, 
Becky is now home!
Her infection is doing much better :).


Here are some Kezley pictures - 


  Oh my goodness !!!
Isn't she just the cutest?!?!?!






Love always,
-Alana <3
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.