Thursday, May 10, 2012

God Knows

As you might know, I have been on the worship team at my church as a backup singer for the last 4 years or so. 

Well, last-night we had a meeting. 
For the last 24 years, My pastor has been leading worship. 
For 24 years, he's been looking for someone to take over for him. 
Well he found someone. 
A couple that have been going to our church for a few years. 
They're Musicians, perfect for the job really. 
 The only thing is, that means that I am no longer a full time backup singer at Journey Church. 
Sure, I'll sing on occasion if the other people are out of town or something. But other than that.. unless I get asked, I won't be up there singing. 

This is hard for me. 
Singing on the team has been an important part of my life.. 
And to not have it anymore is devastating for me.
But at the same time, I respect Pastor.
So I stand behind him in this. 

*sigh* .. Pray for me? 
Pray that I can continue to keep a good attitude about this, please. 


Love always,

-Alana <3    

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.