Saturday, May 19, 2012

This and That

Yesterday marked the anniversary of a tragic day. 

May 18, 2006, Michael Burrhus died in a motorcycle accident.
 He went to be with Jesus. 
That man.. even though I was only 11 when he died.. 
I had known him since I was three.  
He made a huge impact on my life. 
He was very special. 

On vital thing that his death taught me, was to appreciate what I have, because you never know when it might be taken away. 
I pray that I never make that mistake. 


In other news: 

Today is Micah's high school graduation.. and I won't be there. 
Why? 
You might ask? 
Because I'm grounded, cuz I didn't get all my school done :/ . 
I'm beyond pissed at myself.. 
I'm his girlfriend. 
I should be there! 
But no. 
I won't be. 
I will be stuck at home working on school. 
*sigh*... 


Love always,
-Alana <3 
  

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.