Wednesday, June 27, 2012

explanation

Hey everyone!
I'm in Memphis, Tennesse, at my sister Kt's house!

A few posts ago.. I talked about how Micah and I broke up..
I thought I should explain/elaborate alittle.

It was a mutal thing.

We both felt like something was off..

We decided to take a break (basically single but not avalable) for the summer.. have alittle space
(though we can talk or see eachother if I want)

At the end of the summer,
we are going to decide whether we want to be offically single,
or if we want to stay on a break until next June.
At that point, we'll either get back together, or we won't.

I really hate this whole situation..
It's so hard :/.

But God's plan is better than I could ever imagine.
So, I'll follow where he leads.

I hope to be Micah's wife some day, but today (nor any day soon) isn't that day.
So I'll just wait on the Lord.
 
 
Love always,
 
-Alana <3

1 comment:

  1. Good for you! You are so wise!

    Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. Song of Solomon 8:4

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.