Monday, July 2, 2012

Ahhh it's the life- Home Schooling

There are three categories 
of home schoolers- 
er.. well I guess there are four (the socially awkward ones that have no interaction with other people.. but there are so few of those.. lets not talk about them.)

1) The over achievers- these are the people that do a full load of school everyday, but they're extremely motivated and smart.. so they graduate years early.

2) The normal ones- these are the kids that do a full load of school, and are just average, they graduate at the normal time and all that jazz (most people don't even realize this group of home schoolers exists..).

&

3)The slackers- these are the kids that tend to give home schoolers a bad name. They don't do nearly enough school to actually deserve to graduate. Typically, they home school themselves. and when I say they do it themselves.. I mean completely. Their parents have no involvement what so ever. These people make me sick. 

For those of you that don't know what home schooling is like.. 
it's hard work. I mean.. there is a lot of responsibility. Even when you're parents are a big part of your schooling (like mine are), it's still up to me to get my home work done (yes.. even though I do school at home, I still have home work.), and to study and such so I can pass my classes. Home schooling is not a "get out of school easy" card. 

Anyways, I hope you are enlightened ;)

Love always,

-Alana <3


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.