Thursday, September 20, 2012

Americans..

Here we are with cars, cable tv, smart phones, 
and closets full of clothes. 
Even our poor people have all that. 
And we have the nerve to call them "poor". 
There are very few people in this country who could truly be called poor. 
Who really can't afford to put food on their table, and their not wasting money else-where. 

We are rich. 
Filthily rich.  
Americans don't know what it's like to truly be starving. 
Yet, we throw the word around like it's no big deal. 

I was watching my government class yesterday and practically got punched in the face. 
That's how it felt at-least.

Do you know how blessed you are to live in such a wealthy country? 
Let alone freedom of worship. 

I don't know about you, but I'm gonna make a point to be thankful for what God's given me. 
And pray that our freedom doesn't get taken away. 

Love always, 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.