Monday, October 29, 2012


Moving on.. There's no simple formula for it. When you love someone, especially, though not exclusively, for an extended amount of time; that's what it takes to move on. 
Time. 

Unlike what a few people told me, it does get easier. Slowly I can think about the time we had, without holding back tears. The stabbing pain in my heart isn't as strong as it once was.

I believe, I will always love Micah Lane Hodges.
He changed my life forever, and because of that, he will always be in my heart. He taught me so much about myself. Through being with him, and learning to be without him. 

As the Jordin Sparks song goes, He's like a tattoo on my heart. 
No changing that now, and honestly, I wouldn't want to. 

So here I am, taking a step forward each day, because I know that someday I'll look back and be proud of how far I've come.

I hope all is well with each and every one  of you <3

Love always,


  Photobucket

2 comments:

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.