Wednesday, November 21, 2012

I thought better of it. *Papa*

Ok, so y'all should be saying THANK YOU!!!
 I was gonna do a post complaining about something that really bugs me.. BUT I'm gonna do a thankful / early birthday post for my dad instead. 

I'm not sure if I mentioned it, but my Papa has been in Europe for the last FIFTEEN days. TOO LONG.

He got back last night!!   
You guys.. my dad is like the best ever. You have no idea, and clearly your dad doesn't even compare ;) haha 

I am seriously thankful for everything he does for and with me. He is so sweet :). Sunday (the 25 of November) he turns * drum roll please* 59! My thankfulness for him is unexplainable.. I love him soo soo much!   

In other news : I LOVE having Bonnie, Al, Jonathan, and Faith here! Later today I get to see my Iowa family, soul be great fun :).

Have an awesome Thanksgiving everybody!  

Love always, 

 Photobucket

1 comment:

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.