Saturday, December 15, 2012

Laina Marie McDowell

Sixteen years ago today, one of my best friends was brought into this world. I couldn't be more glad! 


Laina is one of the sweetest, most compassionate  people I know. 

Blake is the one looking crazy behind me, and Connor is the other. 

She's always lifting me up and making me laugh. She has such a huge heart for others. 


Her desire to follow God's plan for her life is inspiring. Once she sets her mind to something, there's no changing it. 


I have to admit, I'm a little jealous of how beautifully she can draw and play the piano. 

Case and point. She drew this free handed, right on my side!

I love this girl, so so much! God sent her to me exactly at the right time, so that I could be close enough friends with her when I needed friends the most. 

Laina, 
Thank you for accepting me for who I am. Thank you for always being open an honest with me, but always through love. Thank you for never getting mad when I drool over "your" captain hook ;) . I am so excited to see what the adventures the future holds for us. Whether it's traveling the world, or finding husbands and raising babies together. The future is an exciting thing! Never forget that you are so incredibly beautiful and talented  You are my sunshine in some of my darkest days. 

Love Always, 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.