Saturday, January 12, 2013

Gangster Squad

As you probably know, my dad and I's weekly outing is the movies, so obviously I see a lot of them. I'm going to start something new. When I see a note worthy movie, I'm going to do a review on it, just for you :).


Last night's movie was Gangster Squad. I had seen lots of previews for it and knew that I wanted to see it, despite the fact that Ryan Gosling had a fairly major role. As you can probably guess, I'm no fan of Mr. Gosling, but I was fairly pleased with his performance. He definitely didn't ruin the movie, that's for sure.

If I'm being perfectly honest, my reasoning of wanting to see this, aside from the fact that the movie did look good, was the fact that Emma Stone was in it. I am a huge fan of this Actress. She always delivers a strong and perfect performance.

I was extremely pleased with this movie. It was based in L.A. in the late 40's , and they pulled that off wonderfully. The cast did a fantastic job. Yes, there was a considerable amount of language, and a good bit of blood, but that in no way should stop you from giving this movie a chance. It definitely exceeded my expectations.

I would give it 4 stars.

Love Always,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.