Saturday, February 16, 2013

February 16..

 
  Ginger Hammond gave birth to one of the craziest, funniest, sweetest, most amazing person in the world; Abigail Johanna Hammond on February 16, 1995.

  I have several best friends, but Abby and I share a very special bond we've known each other our entire lives.

  Abby is one of a kind. She's a fire ball, always has been, but the last several years, she's aimed her fire at God. She is truly an inspiration to me. Her love and dedication to her Lord and savoir is baffling.

  I can't count the number of times she has picked me up when I've fallen. Abby is one of the best friends that I will ever have. I am blessed to call her friend.


  This day is not only special because of Abby, but it is also my Aunt Bonnie's birthday. I love my Bonnie, yes I do. She is so sweet!
Bonnie and I about 3 years ago

  She loves the Lord with all of her heart. I was really blessed to get to spend a few days with her and my Uncle Al over this past Labor day, and just get to talk. Talk about life, relationships, and God. I hate the fact that she lives so far away, but I cherish every time I have with her.


Shalom,

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.