Monday, February 18, 2013

It still exists !


  *Sigh* I just can't get over how perfect my weekend was!
Friday night/ Saturday morning was spend with Abby, her brother Jonathan, his girlfriend Emily, and their cousin Brandon. We got this grand idea about dressing up super fancy and going to the Tamale King.. lol so much fun.
Abby and I getting all pretyfied

Jonathan... lol
  After we got home, we watched Here Comes the Boom. Sooo funny! and CLEAN! you should watch it ;). We mostly just hung-out, but it was a blast.

  Saturday afternoon was Brook and James's wedding ( they help out with my youth group). Lets just make it known.. I love weddings a lot. Watching them do their first dance.. it gave me hope that true romance still exists.

All ready for the wedding

Brook and I

Laina and Brook

  So yes.. I had an awesome weekend.

Add caption

  Oh yeah, and I dyed my hair on Friday ;). This picture doesn't do the color justice. It's very red!


  How was your weekend?

Shalom, 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. love the color of your hair! you are so pretty :)

    thank goodness for good weekends. sometimes it's all you need to make life feel fun again :)

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.