Monday, May 6, 2013

A challenging challenge.

Proud of myself for driving the whole way (with Papa in the passenger seat) to and from the Marble Falls movie theater.

Yesterday was a bright sunshiny day :)

  You notice that I didn't blog yesterday. Sundays are terribly busy for me, so I'm going to put both today's and yesterday's topics in this post.

Favorite person-in or out of blogland.

I can't even begin to pick a favorite person, so I'm going to tell you about my favorite wise, rambling, ex basketball team mate, emailing friend, Rachael!

This girl has been a God send over the last year and a half that we've been emailing. It saddens me that I didn't see what an amazing, sweet, loyal young woman she was when we saw each other twice a week. God knew what He was doing when He sent me to church with Ocean on the first day in 2012. He knew that Rachael and I would re-connect and exchange email addresses. He even knew that roughly six months later I would go through a break-up and that Rachael would be one of the people to rally around me and hold me together when all I wanted to do was fall apart. God knew that we would both walk through things where we would need a flawed Christian friend to be there.
I have a lot of blessings in my life, but my friendship with Rachael is one of the biggest. She is such an inspiration to me. The way she lives her life, and is so humble and seeking with the decisions she makes.. God truly does shine through her.
I love you, my dear friend. :)

If you couldn't answer with your job, what would you say you do?

What do I do? I live. I do my school and chores, read my books, watch my TV shows, and talk to my friends. I try to live my life for God, and I fail daily. I don't do a whole lot, but by days past quickly.
I guess I don't really know how to answer this except in the way that I have.



Shalom, 

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on driving, it can be a pain at times but becomes as nature as walking after some time. :)

    Entertaining tag thus far, looking forward to more.

    P.S. I accidentally clicked on the "You've done better" thing at the bottom, just wanted to let you know.

    -James

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm excited to finally get my license in a month or so :).

      Me too :).

      No worries, that's for letting me know :).

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.