Tuesday, May 7, 2013

History Maker


Today's topic is :The thing(s) you're most afraid of

This was a really tough one for me. It was important for me to truly represent my deepest fear, so I couldn't take this lightly.

My biggest fear, to put it simply, is that I'll repeat history. It really does scare me that I might have to relearn a lesson, and live with the consequences and the scars of the repeat.

I've made my share of mistakes in this life, and bare the battle wounds of them. The last thing I want is to have to live that again. To slip into old habits. To hurt other people in the process. No thank you.

I want to be a history maker, not a history repeater.


What are you most afraid of?

Shalom, 

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i'm deeply afraid of failing miserably at life. like, homeless, jobless, living in a cardboard box type of failing. Part of me knows that will never happen because i have such great people in my life who will pick me up if I fall, but a small part of me is still scared.

    i'm also scared to not really experience all that life has to offer. i don't want to just exist, i want to really live and do things and affect people.

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.