Friday, July 5, 2013

Beauty from ashes, joy from pain.


"You never know what the future might hold.." It echos oh how it echos.

Peace is an overwhelming feeling. Overwhelming and amazing. I quite like it. Despite how my heart hurts at the moment, I have peace. I know that God's will has been and will always be carried out as long as I listen.

I may not always like the outcome. Especially at first. I don't like what I've seen of this one so far, but He knows best.

Whose to say that I won't get what my heart desires someday down the road. Maybe it just isn't the right time?

OR, maybe theres something much more beautiful than what I desire.

I suppose only time will tell.

Remember this, Y'all, God loves you. He wants whats best. Submit to His will and He'll make things as painless as possible for you.


Shalom, 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.