Friday, July 19, 2013

Opening night.


  Last night we had our first performance of Willy Wonka. It was both terrifying and exciting. We definitely didn't do as well as we could have, but personally, I think it went really well. With as well as we did last night, I have high hopes for all the next performances. We've got the opening night jitters out of the way, now :).

Thank you to everyone who has been praying about this over the last few months. I really appreciate it.


Shalom, 
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. in my experience opening night is the best night! (not performance wise, necessarily, but it's the most fun because it's first!) and then the second night everything goes wrong, people forget lines, it's a mild disaster, and then all the rest of the performances rock everyone's socks off.

    you make me miss working the plays! they are so much fun! i'm glad you're having such a good time :)

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.