Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The feeling...

  
   God is moving. Doing big things in people's lives. I can feel Him moving over my heart, mind, and life. 

  Do you know that feeling when you know what would probably be for the best, but you don't like it? 

That's what I'm dealing with right-now. So I'm trusting God with this, because I know regardless of what I feel or want, He's in control and His will I'd always best. 

  This situation has a lot to do with me being patient and letting God be in charge, instead of me stepping out and taking control. 

  Pray for me? 

Shalom

3 comments:

  1. I feel like I'm in a place of uncertainty and trusting in God. Knowing that God knows what He is doing, but still feeling scared and afraid. Trusting in Him is hard- but putting our trust in Him is something that will never be overlooked or be useless. Thanks for this post Alana! I'll be praying for you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll be praying for you too!

    ReplyDelete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.