Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Round and round....

 
  I'm stressed. Stressed to the point that I'm sick to my stomach and just want to crawl in a hole and disappear for awhile. 

  This is so stupid. If I could just convince myself to relax and be patient I'd be fine. Good things come to those who wait... Right? 

  Some people don't use their brains enough. Me? I use mine too much. I'm constantly thinking... And thinking... And thinking... I over think everything. That's my problem. I'm probably blowing everything out of proportion, but can I get that through my head? No. 

  I need desperate help. I'm driving myself crazy. I shouldn't be upset. I shouldn't be stressing. I just really REALLY need to chill. I need to relax. I need to STOP. 


Shalom,



P.S. I'm sorry for being so vague..... I'm kinda freaking out... Can't you tell??

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.