Monday, September 16, 2013

A love letter... to my future family.

Today Blogtember tells me to write a love letter. It doesn't need to be romantic or anything.

The ones I call....mine, 

God gave you the lucky privilege of being able to call me wife or mom. You may laugh at that comment, but I do hope that deep down you're glad you have me ;). 

Kids, I hope and pray that I'm a kind, yet structured mother to you. It's my desire to not be your friend, but your mentor. I want you to know that you can come to me for anything, whether you just want to talk and hangout, or you have something weighing on your heart. I'm here for you.  

Hubby, am I the woman of God, the support and counsel that you need? I pray so. I pray that I'm your lover, your support,and your best-friend.

I love y'all so much already, and I pray for you. 


Shalom, 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.