Monday, September 2, 2013

Do I belong?


  You know it's strange to think about returning to a place you've been absent from all summer. Before I left, I would have called the Sonday House Youth Group my second home. But right now.... I'm struggling to think whether I belong there anymore. 
I love the people, so much. I think my problem is that I've been through a lot in the last several months... And I don't even know where to start. If I can't share the state my heart is in, with my leaders... Then how am I supposed to really learn from them?? 
If I'm completely honest... There's no place I'd rather spend my last year of school, and it would be heart breaking for me if God called me away from there. I'm just scared. I'm scared of what's to come. I'm scared to open up all over again. I'm terrified. 

Pray for me? 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.