Thursday, January 23, 2014

The good fight

 
  We get blessed with good days. Wonderful days. That's what yesterday was. Until just before I went to sleep. Then everything fell apart and I haven't been able to shake the sick feeling in the pit of my stomach, since. 
  
  I realize that everything happens for a reason and all things work together for good. I also realize I'm probably being dramatic, but for me, it's a big deal. It's completely worth how upset I am. 

  I'm determined to have a good day though. Whether I can shake the sick feeling in my stomach or not, whether I become happy or not, I WILL have a good day. I WILL. I'm fighting for it and I will not give up. Never. Through Jesus, I will be victorious. 

Shalom,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.