Monday, March 3, 2014

I'm an overcomer


  Can I just say that though life is always trying to knock me down, I have so many amazing things to look forward to, just in this year? 
 
  Becky is due with baby girl #2, April 8th. 
Becky and her family are moving to Texas in May. 
Graduating
Summer with family and friends.
G42U, August 25th. 
Baby Leggett, Septemeber. 
And that's just what I know about. 

  I can't let the struggles of life knock me down. I have so much to live for. I need to take deeper breaths and LIVE. I don't wanna wake up one day and regret my life. I wanna live my life for the glory of God, and life for today, not the future. 

  I'm a tough cookie. Very tough. Life is a pain, but I've got God. 

Shalom,

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.