Monday, April 14, 2014

He knows.



  This month so far has been crazy and full of work and down right stressful. Yes, fun has been mixed into that, with time with friends and movies to see, but it's been hard work and a bit overwhelming. I'm so glad that mom is coming home soon. 
  
  I have to say though... I'm really proud of myself. I'm proud of how well I've handled everything and how responsible I've been. I appreciate my mom even more after experiencing just a taste of how much work she does around here. I can tell you right now that I wouldn't want all this to do. 

  Well.... actually I take that back... because someday I would love to live just outside of a small town on 10 or 20 acres, have a garden, and chickens and goats (just enough so we can have eggs and milk for ourselves.) and that sort of thing. But I'm not ready to be tied down like that yet. I don't want that life yet. That life will come when I'm married and have kids. So, even though I can handle the ranch life and am technically "ready" for it. My heart isn't ready. I need to see some of the world and experience a different way of life first. If I had that life now, I wouldn't be able to be happy with it. Simply because I haven't gotten to spread my wings yet. But oh, it's exciting to think that I really could handle all this if I needed to. Kind of how I've needed to the last two weeks.

 I'm pretty thrilled with what God's doing in me at the moment. It's been painful, hard work, but it's paying off and now He's starting to work on new things. It's cool to see the fruits of God's labor. I can't wait to see where I am a year from now...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.