Sunday, May 11, 2014

She's so much more.

  
  Today, is Mother's Day. The day we take time to honor the wonderful mothers in our lives. Specifically our own. 
Personally, I think we should go out of our way to honor our mothers everyday, but I love that a special day is set aside for them. 

 No mom is just a "mother", but I doubt there are many moms who work as hard as mine.
My mom is: a mother, wife, bookeeper, teacher (homeschooled for like 26 years), rancher, doctor (what mom isn't), vet, cook, housekeeper, Christian, daughter, sister, protector, and counselor. I probably missed a bunch. The point is, my mom is the best. She's so strong and capable. She inspires me. When I'm a mom.... If I can be half the mom she is, then I'll be pretty great. 
We fight, laugh, and have deep talks. 

I love her... So much. 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. She's my hero. We don't always get along, but I wouldn't trade her for anything.

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.