Wednesday, August 6, 2014

It's not goodbye

Last night/ today, Ocean and I had our last sleepover before I start school. We watched Now You See Me and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang; I'd  need neither before. I liked them both. It was especially nice to have her three year old brother, Zeal, cuddle with me during the movies. We also spent a lot of time just hanging out with the family. I enjoyed getting to talk to her mom some, and we had a lot of fun playing Apples to Apples with her parents and a woman who is a family friend. 

  When it came to leave... well, it wasn't easy, but it left me encouraged. From the talking Ocean and I did, alone, to hugs with everyone else, to the sweet words Miss Bethina, the family friend, had to say to me; I felt nothing but peace and excitement about what's to come. 

Zeal and I needed to take some selfies.








Avail being all smiley 


Shalom,

2 comments:

  1. Why is your complexion so red?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Because the lighting is bad and that's just what my skin does.

      Delete

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.