Saturday, August 2, 2014

This is why I'm alive



  Last night I had the pleasure of going to a concert for my friend, Austin. He was playing with his band and some other, *very* talented people. The show was basically a "goodbye" for him because he's going away to school soon, but man, they did an awesome job. From covering songs by A Day to Remember , to playing originals, they seriously rocked it. There was more than one point when I was covered in goosebumps because of the talent I was experiencing. 

  To make the night even better, I got to share it with my great friend, Kaitlyn. I've known Kaitlyn basically my whole life. We were in homeschool group way back when, where we were part of a "crew", and we share a best friend. So we're basically tied together. Y'all, I go months without seeing her, most of the time, and I regret it every time I see her again. It was so much fun getting to catch up, and share, and laugh together. 

  So, I guess you could say, that I had a *great* night! :)



No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.