Tuesday, June 9, 2015

Days like these


  God has blessed me with a peace about my future. Today, is an exception. Today all I can think is nothing is going to come from my life. I don't want to waste my life. 
  I've *always* wanted to be a wife and mom, but I have no way of knowing when that'll happen. I could be married a year from now, but I also could be single until I'm 40. 
  I know what my next step is. I know that going to the Philippins is going to happen in 6 months. But after that, I have no idea. 
  Should I go to college? There's a career choice that intruges me... But it takes six years of school... And that... Well I don't know if I want to do that. I don't know if I can handle that. I don't know if that's a good idea. 
  I don't know yall... I really don't know. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.