Thursday, July 2, 2015

In need of sweet rest


  Lately life has been busy. Busy with work, family, and friends. It's not all bad, but it is hard. I get home and I'm drained. I have energy to cook dinner and then crash on my bed with netflix. It's a bad rut I've gotten into. I don't take the time for God if I'm not at church or something in the like, i just watch netflix and avoid my reality. Then it comes time to sleep.. And it doesn't come restfully. I "sleep", but I wake up drained and exhausted every day. I'm not getting refreshed like I should be. 
I don't know if this is because of my disconect with God or the fact that I'm pouring out but I'm rarely getting filled up... Or what. 
I need to be filled up. I need restful sleep. I need to make God a priority. I need to find a hobby and not just veg on netflix when I'm not working, out, or sleeping. I have to do something... I need God. 

Oh the joys of real life. 

Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.