Saturday, July 18, 2015

Redeeming Love


This week I finally read the book that I've been told by countless people that I should read. I read Redeeming Love, by Francine Rivers. 

*spoilers*

  It was... Amazing. Beautiful. Sweet. Life changing. 
  It opened my eyes. And spoke to me. 
  Angel struggles to accept love from Michael and from God because of shame. Because she didn't believe she deserved it. She was right, she didn't deserve the love and forgiveness she was given, but that's anyone. No one deserves it.

This is something I to struggle with, and it effects so much about me. 
Because I don't feel I can accept what God has for me... His feelings for me.. I look for love in the wrong places. More, I look for attention in the wrong places. I like it when guys notice me. I crave it infact. And it's not ok...

I was going to go more in depth, but I just don't have it in me right now. So I'm gonna sign off. 

Shalom, 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.