Saturday, October 31, 2015

Bring it on, 20


I have a lot on my heart right now. 
In the last few weeks, I've turned 20, one of my favorite people moved away, and the fact that everythjng is changing, has come crashing down. It's good changes, but still very hard to swallow. 
I'm learning to be content where God has me. But then some days it's incredibly hard. Like, why do I have to be single right now? What is it about me that guys don't find worth pursing? Thankfully, most of the time, I trust God enough to not fall into the pit of feeling unwanted. 

So here's to 20. And not just the year of 20, but also my 20s. I've begun a new decade, and I'm determined to make it count. I'm determined to live everyday to the fullest. I'm determined to follw God where ever he leads. 


Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.