Thursday, December 31, 2015

2016, the year of opportunity


Today is the last day of 2015, and what a great year it has been. I've grown so much. 
Now it had it's trials, I mean, getting stuck in a canyon over night was no walk in the park, but trials were not the focus of the year. 
2015 brought me laughter and joy. It brought me friendships to last a life time; a love for places other than home; a desire to go out and make my place in this world. It was full of unforgettable memories. I wouldn't change any of it. 

With such a bright outlook on the past year, I can't help but aim even higher for 2016. You see, I believe that the best is always yet to come, even if the right now is awesome. 
I look at 2016 with eager excitement. For the first time ever I'll live over seas for a few months. And more than likely when I get back, I won't be settling here at home. 
I don't have any silly, overly ambitious plans of having my life in order by the year is up, but I do have some ambitions. Ambitions to make healthy habits, like daily time with God, eating healthier (notice I didn't dlat out say *healthy*, haha), and getting back on track with working out. 

2016 will be a challenge for sure, but I'm ready to face it. This is also my first full year not being a teenager, so that's something ;). 

Here goes something! 

 Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment

Jesus loves you & I do too!
Be blessed, but also be a blessing.